I thought it was about time to count up the baby items we have and post the results of how we are doing with the challenge!
- Made in the UK: 10 items (inc. 6 items given to us and 1 handmade by us)
- Made in China: 8 items (inc. 2 items given to us)
- Unknown Origin: 6 items (all given to us)
- Made in Europe: 4 items
- Made in India: 1 item (given to us)
- Made in Turkey: 1 item (given to us)
Only 33% of all the items we have bought so far are made in the UK!
27% are from China, 13% are from Europe, 3% from India and 3% from Turkey.
I’m pleased that we have bought or been given baby products from the UK more than any other country, but 33% is still very low!