We have received very kind donations of baby blankets, sheets, clothes and a steriliser from our friends.
I have looked at all the labels on each item and found out as much as I can about where they were made.
We have been given:
- 2 Cellular Blankets (Yellow and Cyan) from Mothercare – Made in the UK
- 1 Cellular Blanket (White) from IKEA – Made in India
- 1 Cot Bed Sheet (Yellow) from Mothercare – Made in Turkey
- 2 Cot Bed Sheets (Yellow) – label washed away!
- 2 Flannels (White) – no label
- Blanket (White with Pink Flowers) – Made in China
- Floor Blanket (Blue) from Marks & Spencer – Made in the UK
- Floor Blanket (Pink Quilted) – Handmade in Devon
We have also been given an Avent Steam Steriliser and feeding bottle, both of which I found were made in England!
This very kind gift has saved us £39.99!
In addition we’ve also been given these gorgeous baby trousers for a 3-6 month old (from George at Asda and made in China) and a lovely changing mat with ducks on it (no label).
So that’s 6 items made in the UK, 2 items made in China, 1 item made in India, 1 item made in Turkey and 5 items with their country of manufacture unknown!