While searching on the internet for all things made in the UK, I was excited to find this website From Britain with Love – the gorgeous guide to buying British!
Their mission is to tell people that there are amazing and original products being made in studios, workshops, factories and farms across Britain every day, and their aim is to help us find them.
On the website there is a whole section dedicated to “Baby & Child” detailing suppliers of British made products for Children’s Rooms, Children’s Clothes, Baby Clothes, Baby & Children’s Gifts, Toys & Games and Baby Essentials.
I have already found loads of new retailers of baby products that are made in the UK which I will post about over the coming days.
Check out their page on 10 Great Reasons to Make it British…
- Choose original and distinctive products
- Discover regional specialities
- Choose products made from quality materials
- Support home-grown talent, creativity and innovation
- Buy less and treasure it more
- Great investment that will grow in value
- Meet the people who make your products
- Seek out exciting new products
- Have fun and learn a new skill
- Be constantly inspired
Read the From Britain with Love blog at www.frombritainwithlove.com/blog/
Their website is a goldmine of lovely British made producers and I’ll be spending a lot of time checking them out – why don’t you?