Of the 36 baby items we have so far:
- Made in the UK: 15 items (inc. 6 items given to us and 1 handmade by us)
- Made in China: 8 items (inc. 2 items given to us)
- Unknown Origin: 6 items (all given to us)
- Made in Europe: 5 items
- Made in India: 1 item (given to us)
- Made in Turkey: 1 item (given to us)
Now we are getting somewhere! 41.7% of all the items we have bought so far are made in the UK!
Hopefully we can get over 50% and start heading towards 75%!
I’ve just about decided that I’m going to return 2 baby products we ordered online from Mothercare that are made in China; the travel changing mat and the last baby dress. Once I have returned them the number of baby items made in China will only be 6.